As time rolls along and we’re in the middle, yes the middle, of the year, I find the stack of things to do growing and the time to do them shrinking. So what’s on the plate?
- Polymer clay how-to videos for our copper domes
- Creating pins for the IPCA retreat
- Creating Earrings, Pins, Pendants for the IPCA retreat
- Photographing new items for posting on Etsy
- Listing new items on Etsy
- Writing 2 articles for The Polymer Arts Magazine
- Shoot and edit photos for the articles for TPA
- Writing more blog posts HERE
- Setting up and learning to use my new sewing machine
- Writing up tutorials for using my kits and tools
- Cleaning out 2013 files in the office
- Finishing up Bottles of Hope
- Prepping demo and materials for pumpkin jewelry demo for DAPCG
- Learning to use PhotoShop
- Opening 2 new shops online with ArtFire and Handmade Artists
- Produce more polymer leaf designs
- Making LARGE hollow forms in polymer clay
- Setting up my blog post schedule
- Reworking banners and forms
- And on and on…….
So what am I doing today? My grandson Max is due any minute and we are gonna clean, and then PLAY!
What I don’t know, but the next article for The Polymer Arts Magazine is going thru it’s final tweaking before I send it in. The next issue is centered around Play, so my article is on having a Personal Play Day!